Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas!

Well, I finally finished up all of my Christmas orders on Christmas Eve. Waiting until the last minute, I know. Shame on me. I was really happy with everything that I made and hope that everyone enjoys wearing them!

Mountain Sunset Fingerless Mitts - sold

Sock Monkey Hat - For Andrew
Chevron Scarf in Kentucky Blue - for Ivey and Drew



Kentucky Blue Fingerless Mitts - For Drew
"Panda"monium Fingerless Mitts - for Drew
"Panda"monium Scarf - For Drew
Purple Sock Monkey Hat - For Erin
Flower Headband in Gemstone - Available
Gemstone Fingerless Mitts - Available
Hello Kitty Hat - For Gail
Mini Brandi Set Red and Black - For Jill
Mini Brandi Set Pink and Purple - For Andrea
Chevron Scarf in Gemstone - For Ashley
New Tags! - Front
Back
Along with all of these wonderful items, I made an ear flap beanie with pompoms on the tassels for Richard, a pink baby hat with a white bow, many pairs of earrings, another pink With Hope scarf, and an owl beanie for me. Now I am working on two scarves made with Fun Fur yarn, one silver and one silver and black mix. So far I think I am done with the silver one, but I may add some more length to it. Also, I have another sock monkey hat to make, finish a mickey mouse hat, and a pair of heart earrings. Hopefully I will be able to get pictures of all of these things, even the ones that have already been delivered! I love pictures from happy customers. :)

Overall, 2011 was good to me. I really got back into crocheting and, with the help of my mom, actually started a little business. Now, my first goal of 2012 is to have my Etsy shop up and  running full of wonderful crocheted things by the first of February.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment