Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Official...

I now have business cards! After slaving away on the computer, making, remaking, deleting, and all that good stuff, I finally finished making them today. I must say, they turned out very nice. Of course, I had to be all OCD about them, making everything just perfect, that's why it took forever and a day. I just could not decide on which flower to put on them: normal sunflower or colorful sunflower that I had made online with Aviary. Even my sister could not help me decide. Complete toss up. I could not handle it, so I did not use either one. Instead, I crocheted up a little motley sunflower and took pictures. Then, I went through the painful process of taking out the background so it would just be the flower and not some white background square. Finally, they were finished, after copying and pasting each item on each square; nothing can be simple, I swear. 


Also today, worked in my room some, getting ready to move back up to college. It is actually starting to look better. I’m not afraid to throw things away anymore, gosh, such a pack rat. Get that from my mother, has to keep item that touches her life. Maybe, just maybe, it will be completed to perfection by next Saturday.


By the way, check out One Sheepish Girl blog and enter her giveaway! It is her birthday month for her blog, etsy, and herself. So check her out! I love her stuff, hopefully I will win something and you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment