Friday, July 8, 2011

Creative Reasoning

Creativeness. That is what this blog is all about. My artsy side has slowly become a stranger to me with the busyness of life unwillingly taking over. Freshman year of college, exams, full time job... none of this has left time open for random creative crafts.


During my first year as a college student, I got back into my crochet hobby with passion; crocheting every single day. But as the year was drawn to a close with exams heavily upon us, crocheting was slowly pushed out of my life. I want to strive to be creative again; I want to CREATE. The Motley Sunflower is all about my diverse, colorful and creative adventure as I slowly make my way back into the world of crocheting and photography while slowly joining a world new to me: sewing. Of course there will be other random crafts thrown in, maybe a little jewelry and candle making. All in all, this is my journey back to the creative and artistic person I once was and hope to always be.


 Picture credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/44442915@N00/4473683746/

No comments:

Post a Comment